Working in a closed/confined areas presents challenges for team-based work such as photography shoots (closed spaces). Though these guidelines are meant for clients of Artriva Studios, the following information/guidelines may be suitable for similar working conditions. Some of the known work conditions and associated risk factors are as below.
- Need/requirement to work as a team in confined spaces.
- The need for handling multiple objects by the team members.
- Regular sanitisation of workspace, furniture & equipment.
- Logging of information for contact tracing.
- Please take time to read instructions given for all professions (i.e. a Model also reads instructions for Photographer, MUA, organiser etc). The intention of this is being able to help one another in following these guidelines.
- The studio space at this time of the year needs to have an Air Conditioner (external temperatures in excess of 33-36 degree celsius along with high levels of humidity)
- With the current lockdown in progress and the uncertainty surrounding it, we are coming up with 1-on-1 online classes & online courses in photography.
- We are currently working with limited capacity serving our existing clients. Services are mostly limited to
- Photography services (such as but not limited to) Product Photography.
- We will be following Government Regulations in allowing visits to our studio (single person / short duration) under emergency conditions
- All visitor contact information will be logged for the next couple of months (to allow for tracing if such a need arises)
- We are contributing computing time to a distributed computing project Folding@home. (Folding@home is a distributed computing project studying how different proteins work making very large computer simulations)
- The announcement for a Free Modelling portfolio has been deferred until there are restrictions in place for COVID-19 / Corona Virus.
- COVID Virus spreads easily in closed enclosed spaces. This deferment is keeping safety in mind.
- Studio Rentals are now open, please refer to working guidelines here.
For any clarification/support, you can call / Whatsapp us on +91.98861-56696
Chances are that you are a budding photographer, business owner or a marketer trying to get an idea what to expect in a photo studio for your upcoming shoot. Typically a photographer would arrange this for you, but most often they offer you their own studio, even if sometimes their studio might not the right fit for the scope of the project.
Some planning and a well-equipped studio can greatly simplify your logistics and can mitigate most hiccups related to your project. As not all studios are created equal as the available ones vary from makeshift spaces to custom purpose-built spaces & everything in between. Some studios may also be better suited for a particular genre/style of photography than others hence the importance to select the right studio for your needs.
We are happy to now announce that we are now offer workshops on studio lighting. These workshops and tutoring sessions are offered not just offered as group classes, but also as personal workshops. A unique advantage with Artriva's Photography workshops is the amount of time available to the participants for hands on practice and the opportunity to shoot with both Professional & Amaetuer Models to get a good start for their portfolio & getting a hold on .
This combined with small batch sizes ensures that learners do get ample time to learn and test out their creativity. Models on the other hand have the following advantage.
- This will be a Paid assignment for well experienced models.
- New Models get an opportunity to add photos to their portfolio, plus contacts of upcoming photographers.
Do look at some of the photographs shot during one of our previous workshops
How to apply ?
Models need to fill up the following form(s) on our website.
We do have one of the widest range of lighting equipment & light modifiers in Bangalore available exclusively for photographers & cinematographers who rent our studio. We are in the process of continually adding more equipment in our all inclusive rental plans to help simplify the process of organising a shoot and help you control your costs. In the rare event that you need something more you can now reach out to one of our Equipment Rental Partners for a hassle free rentals.
Listed here are some of our preferred Equipment Rental Partners
Photographs from our Photography Workshops
We are lucky to be situated among a few old trees that attract a lot of birds which provides a wonderful opportunity for some hands on practice after our workshops. Read on see some of the photographs shot during the practical sessions of our workshops
Photographing Children, Newborns & expectant moms are a lot different from other genres such as fashion, weddings or general candid photography. We create a warm & enjoyable environment and involve your loved ones in creating a giggle-filled experience to create our signature style portraits of the highest quality. We love capturing genuine intimate emotions of families as a whole.
Photographing children and families can be done in many ways such as relaxed and intimate, lifestyle, bright & colourful involving lots of props, formal or casual studio poses with a soft, classic & gently posed poses. We recommend that you contact us much before your planned shoot date especially when booking for Maternity & Newborn Photography Sessions.
When you hire us you are you are not just hiring us to "snap some pictures". We go the extra mile to understand the requirements and ideas or concepts you have in mind and do everything possible to make your dreams be represented in the pictures we create.
Just like your job interview where the first impression you give a recruiter matters the most, your profile picture on LinkedIn is what catches the eye of a prospective employer. Your professional profile photo is an integral part of your LinkedIn or any other Job site profile and, along with your employment history and credentials markets you as a strong prospective employee for employers.
Why does having a professional photo on LinkedIn matter so much?
- Prospective Employers do judge you for your professionalism & commitment by your appearance.
- It's a natural instinct and a subconscious connection is made when one sees your profile photograph (profiles without a picture do tend to get ignored).
- It is an integral part of your professional history and a prospective employer would be imagining how his/her brand / organization will be represented.
- It also keeps focus on what you have to offer professionally.
- This is a weekend workshop conducted over two days covering technical, artistic and post-processing aspects of photography
- Open for everyone i.e. beginners, amateurs and even advanced amateurs
- No pre-requisites except for having a camera in hand to better understand the concepts
The Photography Workshop is designed for photographers of all levels. The workshop is intensive in nature and caters to those who seek more information, and includes an open discussions.
This two day course in Bangalore is for everybody looking for a introduction to the fascinating world of photography. Join professional photographer Sukla Chinnappa & Avinash Chinchalkar as they share secrets and insights into how to make photographs that captivate and amaze. Get real-world advice to help make the most of your camera. This is a class which will fundamentally change the way you see. This is a class about getting inspired, learning new things, working through burnout, and getting back to the part of photography that was fun and attracted you in the first place: looking and seeing.
In this fast paced world rew relationships are being constantly made online be it for serious long term commitments through Matrimony Sites, Business / Professional relationships through LinkedIN. Even the new age Tinder is also throwing up some long term relationships. Hence it is very important to have a good impeccable professional photographs for each site based on the kind of response you are looking for.