Displaying items by tag: COVID19
We have been receiving regular enquiries for "Photo Print & Framing", and we have been unable to service these requests with almost all commercial printers out of operation most people are reaching dead-ends. Desperation is such that I have now given away the frames that I had to use as photography props for my photoshoots.
This post is an announcement of limited printing services at our Studio & a collection of links to some printers that are operational.
NOTE: Printing is NOT OUR CORE BUSINESS, and our printing capability/capacity has just been to validate our workflow for colour matching. This post will be continuously updated with more links (if traffic is more) and updates if any to our printing Capacities.
- With the current lockdown in progress and the uncertainty surrounding it, we are coming up with 1-on-1 online classes & online courses in photography.
- We are currently working with limited capacity serving our existing clients. Services are mostly limited to
- Photography services (such as but not limited to) Product Photography.
- We will be following Government Regulations in allowing visits to our studio (single person / short duration) under emergency conditions
- All visitor contact information will be logged for the next couple of months (to allow for tracing if such a need arises)
- We are contributing computing time to a distributed computing project Folding@home. (Folding@home is a distributed computing project studying how different proteins work making very large computer simulations)
- The announcement for a Free Modelling portfolio has been deferred until there are restrictions in place for COVID-19 / Corona Virus.
- COVID Virus spreads easily in closed enclosed spaces. This deferment is keeping safety in mind.
- Studio Rentals are now open, please refer to working guidelines here.
For any clarification/support, you can call / Whatsapp us on +91.98861-56696