Displaying items by tag: Photography COVID19 Guidelines
Working in a closed/confined areas presents challenges for team-based work such as photography shoots (closed spaces). Though these guidelines are meant for clients of Artriva Studios, the following information/guidelines may be suitable for similar working conditions. Some of the known work conditions and associated risk factors are as below.
- Need/requirement to work as a team in confined spaces.
- The need for handling multiple objects by the team members.
- Regular sanitisation of workspace, furniture & equipment.
- Logging of information for contact tracing.
- Please take time to read instructions given for all professions (i.e. a Model also reads instructions for Photographer, MUA, organiser etc). The intention of this is being able to help one another in following these guidelines.
- The studio space at this time of the year needs to have an Air Conditioner (external temperatures in excess of 33-36 degree celsius along with high levels of humidity)