Displaying items by tag: tinder
If there is that one major factor that guarantees your chance of getting noticed online matrimony profile, it is your profile photograph, a well-shot headshot. Your headshot is your first impression and the deciding factor for you to get noticed or ignored. Once a first impression is made, it is very hard to change that perception of you. A good set of profile pictures communicates a lot about your personality and your seriousness in a relationship.
Psychologists say it takes about a tenth of a second to form an impression about the person we meet!
No wonder First Impression is the Best Impression
Most people are put off by poor quality photos that are
- low in resolution
- grainy/noisy and taken in dull light.
- having very old photographs in your profile.
- not having enough variations in your pictures used in your profile
- photos that don’t really represent who you are (your intro text says something which does not match your picture portfolio)
Read on to know more on how to go about creating an online profile that gets you the most responses from people you are most compatible with.
- Matrimonial Profile
- Pro Tips
- First Impression
- dating profile
- How to get noticed on Dating Apps ?
- How to get noticed on Matrimonial Sites ?
- How to get noticed on Matrimonial Apps ?
- How to find a date ?
- How to find a Wife ?
- How to get noticed on Dating Sites ?