An intensive one day Boot-camp covering Basics & Advanced controls
Photography Boot-camp starts with the history of photography and progresses to the basic & advanced concepts to help you establish a foundation for all styles of photography. You’ll also learn about the essential elements involved in creating a photograph. Then you’ll learn how to work with what you've got, with hands on practicals.
Photographer Sukla Chinnappa is a versatile Photographer based out of Bengaluru, India. He shoots fashion, kids, sporting events & products.
- Sunday, 30th June 2019 (SOLD-OUT)
- Sunday, 21st July 2019
- Request a Batch
Why Boot-camp ?
- Limited Seats (only 4 per batch)
- Pro tips for a genre of your choice
- Sufficient Practical Examples for Practice
This is a fast paced one-day workshop limited to 4 participants
The topics covered includes a bit of the history of photography to give a better understanding of why some standards in use came into play and how the image is formed in modern day digital sensors.
- Exposure Triangle & Shooting in Manual Mode
- Using Aperture & Shutter Priority and P Mode
- Metering Modes & Exposure Compensation
- Focus Modes & Managing Focus Points
- White Balance, Picture Styles & Managing Colour
- Understanding Histograms
- Image Composition Techniques
- Practical Sessions for Macro, Birding and others
- Printed Material / cheat sheets to serve as a ready reference material.
- Lunch, Tea/Coffee Snacks
For any Queries not answered here you can call us at +91 98861 56696