It’s a known fact that one can make better images with better lighting. So, ever wondered how to make use of artificial light for better results?
Learning the language of light is essential for creating eye catching photographs. Seeing light and its variation across the frame and creatively manipulating it is an essential part of photography. This workshop on lighting, with a hands-on approach, helps you in understanding, appreciating and managing a variety of lighting equipment and light modifiers.
Photographer Sukla Chinnappa is a versatile Photographer based out of Bengaluru, India. He shoots fashion, kids, sporting events & products.
Why Sculpting Light
- Limited Seats (only 6 per batch)
- Detailed introduction to Studio Lights & Light Modifiers
- Practice as you learn, walk back with a mini portfolio
This workshop is recommended for Serious Enthusiasts & Budding Professionals
The topics covered includes a bit of the history of photography to give a better understanding of why some standards in use came into play and how the image is formed in modern day digital sensors.
- Basics of Exposure & modes to use while using external light.
- Basic Lighting Setups
- Types of Light
- Lighting Gear
- Light Modifiers
- Cameras & Lenses
- Hands On Practical Exercises
- Printed Material / cheat sheets to serve as a ready reference material.
- Lunch, Tea/Coffee Snacks
For any Queries not answered here you can call us at +91 98861 56696