If you have an online presence, however big or small, You are Your Brand. Make sure you use every opportunity to connect with your audience, whether you're an entrepreneur or professional.
We customise your shots keeping your look & persona in mind while matching the layout of your website/blogs or Marketing assets, newsletters, media etc. & position of profile pictures in social media sites like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc. WhatsApp, or for the media, newsletters and other marketing material.
For the men…
- Pick your favourite suit in a preferably dark colour such as blacks, dark greys or navy blue.
- Bold patterns and colours, as well as shiny ties, tend to detract from the face and can look unprofessional.
- If you are not used to wearing/own a tie, it’s best to wear a sweatshirt or jacket to have some kind of a layering in your attire.
For the women…
- Choose a professional suit or a classic office-wear outfit.
- Avoid bold or distracting patterns, however little pops of colour is fine.
- Avoid short sleeves if possible as this can look unprofessional and also detracts from your face.
- Any subtle and classic jewellery is a yes, but anything blingy or flashy is a strict no.
There isn’t a strict rule for ‘what to wear’, as long as your outfit reflects your company. In startups, for example, a much more “relaxed” style matching your work environment might be preferred. Jeans, t-shirts, and trainers are allowed, the idea behind it is that you come to work dressed how you would in everyday life.
Corporate Headshots give potential customers confidence when seeking information about your business. It reassures clients that there is a real person behind the services you provide. To give the right, and a positive, impression, choose an outfit and posture that reflects your company’s values.
- Don’t dye or cut your hair right before the shoot, this rule is especially imperative for men. Hair tends to look its best a week to two later.
- Make-up of course is completely up to you. A good rule of thumb is to think about what sort of make-up you would wear to a nice dinner.
- Again, Corporate Headshots give potential customers confidence when seeking information about your business. It reassures clients that there is a real person behind the services you provide. It's all about giving the right positive impression.
- If you do need an makeup artist, please do inform in advance, we can arrange for one.
- Corporate Head shots don't take much time when the shots are planned in advance.
- A session can last anywhere between 25 - 90 minutes, to shoot and select your images with most falling in the range between 45-60 minutes.
To get a fair idea of our pricing do refer to our Corporate Headshot Packages. There could be variations depending on location of shoot and how your shoot is customised for you & the deliverable agreed upon.
You can expect approx 5 images per outfit in most cases, anything more tends to be repetitive. We will be definitely be shooting more images and we will work with you by instructing you with make single incremental changes in your posing for you to have a relaxed comfortable shoot.
Apart from the wardrobe advice, please ensure you do have sufficient sleep the week/days leading up-to the shoot.
A extra hour/two of sleep (a nap is fine) to your regular sleeping pattern can do wonders to the way you look.
For the rest, leave it to us. we don't mind spending a few extra minutes to keep you relaxed while we work with you to get that perfect shot.
We Also proficient at:
Food Photography, Product Photography, Event Photography, Model Photography, Fashion Photography, Candid Photography, Portrait Photography, Baby Photography, Matrimonial Portfolios and much more.